New to Medicare Classes
SourcePoint’s free New to Medicare classes take the mystery out of Medicare and empower you to make sound insurance decisions. The class provides an overview of Medicare Parts A, B, C, and D, and covering gaps in benefits. Classes are held at SourcePoint and other locations throughout Delaware County, including:
- Ashley: Monday, April 15, 10 a.m., Wornstaff Memorial Public Library, 302 E. High St.
- Ostrander: Monday, May 13, 1 p.m., Scioto Township Hall, 3737 Ostrander Road.
- Polaris: Wednesday, May 29, 6 p.m., SourcePoint’s South Office, 1070 Polaris Parkway, Suite 200, Columbus.
- Sunbury: Monday, June 10, 6 p.m., Community Library, 44 Burrer Drive.
- Delaware: Wednesday, June 12, 10 a.m., Delaware County District Library, Main Branch, 84 E. Winter St.
Registration is required for all classes. Register online or call 740-363-6677.