Please Note: The March 28 evening New to Medicare class is full. Please sign up for the next available class.
Free Medicare Classes!
SourcePoint’s free classes can help you make sense of Medicare. Classes are offered monthly at SourcePoint, as well as other locations throughout Delaware County.
The session will provide an overview of the many components of Medicare:
- Part A (inpatient hospitalization/skilled nursing)
- Part B (outpatient hospital/doctors/labs/radiology)
- Part C (Medicare Advantage Plans)
- Part D (prescription drugs), as well as how to cover the gaps in Medicare benefits through Medicare Supplement Plans.
Classes are typically scheduled three times each month:
- 1st Saturday, 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
- 4th Wednesday, 6–8 p.m.
Classes are available to Delaware County residents only. For all other counties, you may contact OSHIIP or visit insurance.ohio.gov for a list of class dates in other counties. To see a list of scheduled classes and to register click here.
Classes in other locations include:
Ostrander: Monday, March 26, 1 to 3 p.m. at Scioto Township Hall, 3737 Ostrander Road. Register here.
Seating is limited and pre-registration is required. Walk-ins are not permitted.
To register for our upcoming classes please call 740-363-6677. Or you may use our online registration system (linked to) below: